- Resume Writing and Reconstruction
- Cover letter Creation
- Job Search and Skills Mapping
- Notary Services
- Documentation Preparation
- Military Forms Completion (Security Clearance)
- Document Research and Retrieval ( DD214, Credit Reports, Criminal Records Search)
- International Documentation Preparation
- Electronic Communications Accounts
- Financial Counseling (Banking)
Notary Services – KEU, Inc. has certified North Carolina Notaries on staff to assist clients with every need. If you have additional questions or would like to contact the NC Secretary of State’s office please click the words “Notary Services” above. For immediate notary services please call (910) 814-3181 or (910) 483-9022 for assistance.
For our client’s convenience we accept payments for services via Pay-Pal.
KEU, Inc. Customers can utilize the “Pay Now” option to make initial down payments or to complete a partial payment. If paying a down payment you must submit at least 1/2 of the total fee.
STEPS TO SECURING YOUR EMPLOYMENT FUTURE
Forms are in PDF Format
- Print and complete the Client Assessment Sheet. To view and download the “Client Assessment Sheet” you will need the most current version of Adobe Acrobat reader.Note: Use the most current version of the reader for viewing these PDF manuals by clicking the “Adobe” link below. You will be taken to the Adobe site for download of the reader. » Download Adobe® Acrobat® Reader now
- You must acknowledge the customer permission statement that allows KEU, Inc. to send and receive electronic correspondence on your behalf by selecting the correct response and providing your signature and date of assessment.
- You must also acknowledge the DISCLAIMER STATEMENT by providing your signature and the date of assessment in order to begin the employment process. All forms submitted without the above named information will be returned to the client.
- Additional information will be needed; the assessment is the introduction to the employment placement process and does not represent the process in its entirety.
- If you have an existing resume that you would like to use for your employment search please submit a copy along with your assessment sheet. If you have other documentation such as certifications, licensures, permits etc. that KEU, Inc. can use to build your employment portfolio you may include copies as well.
- An employment consultant will contact you regarding your assessment. The consultant will schedule and appointment to visit one of our two office locations or establish the best time for a consultant to work with you over the phone.
- If you have questions you can call or visit our office. Click on the “Contact” link at the top of the page.